Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Trish and Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda...

Okay...wow that was a mouth full! I am excited to announce that I will be going to a Mosque for the first segment of The Way of the Master Radio Thursday. Abdul (Imam of a Mosque in Dallas/Fort Worth) is going to share his faith on the radio. Tune in HERE
Here is a quick quiz I made up:

1. The Koran is about the same size as what?
A. Torah B. Bible C. New Testament D. Book of Mormon

2. Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda (Abdul) memorized the entire Koran in?
A. 1 year B. 15 years C. 9 months D. 5 years

3. What is an Imam?
A. a monk B. a worship leader C. a deacon D. prayer leader and elder of mosque


Answers:
1. D 2. A 3. D

2 comments:

INCPU News team said...

Wow! For some reason I thought I was reminded of your blogsite out of the blue as I lay in bed last night, and now I think I know why I was supposed to check out your latest posts!

We just prayed for you on this new endeavor...

May God continue to bless and use you and your team, as you seek Him first and serve Him!

your friend and a fellow evengelist,
Steven : )

Fish With Trish said...

Thank you Steven for your prayers. May the Lord bless you and your family as you serve Him!