Thursday, August 7, 2008

Even the cab driver was listening to the program...

Brittany was on Hour 2 of The Way of the Master Radio yesterday.
She really enjoyed talking to Ray Comfort.
Her taxi came right after she had agreed to be on the program...
I was concerned that she'd have to leave so while she was on the air
with Ray Comfort I went over to the cab driver and
motioned for him to roll down the window. I explained what
Brittany was doing and he immediately programmed his car radio to the
local land station to hear Brittany on the air! It was really wonderful...
he listened to the entire program and waited patiently for her.
She was really thankful after she spoke with Ray and Todd Friel.
All she could say to me was, "I'll really think about it...Thank you....Thank you!"

Brittany found a lot of delight in each gospel tract.

I felt as if she was like a little sister to me. We connected right away.
Afterwards, I pleaded with her to repent of her sins and place all her
trust in Christ to save her. I handed her all my contact information and
gave her some cash so that she could pay her way home.
Then I walked her out to her cab and as she was getting in the
back seat, I couldn't help but hear that the driver had the program
blaring inside the cab-- even after she was off the air.
I handed the cab driver a million dollar bill. He cracked up!
Brittany got into the back seat and I shut the cab door for her and
waved goodbye. So did she. It was evident she was very grateful.


If you didn't get to tune into hear this broadcast it starts
at the 20 minute mark...listen here: August 06, 2008 - Hour 2

No comments: