Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You just never know who is behind you...

Living Waters received this email yesterday:

"Today as I pulled up to pay for my order at a local Dairy Queen in Alvarado, Texas, I was informed by their employee that the man in the car ahead of me had paid for my order (without knowing who I was. He left a $1,000,000 bill for me and for her with the verbal message of "God bless you" for each of us! I am a born again believer and big fan of Kirk... (especially "Fire Proof" the movie and the book "The Love Dare). I was more than blessed by this incident as I have been struggling emotionally and financially since my husband left me last August. I have drawn closer to God and have studied and prayed more recently than at any other time (probably). It's so exciting that we serve an awesome God that we can talk to and that can talk to us! It's also exciting to see other Christians listening to God and obeying him while they bless "unknown" others! God bless your ministry and keep up the good work!" -Wanda

Maybe the person got the idea from this Two Minute Evangelism Tip :-)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a neat email. Thanks for posting this. Very heartwarming.