Friday, September 16, 2011

Come Join me if you're in Orange County on Sept 24!



I will be in Orange County on Sept 24th teaching at a 1 Day Women's Conference on Missions and Evangelism. They have kindly given me 2 sessions (1 main session and 1 workshop).

The workshop will touch on Ray Comfort's new documentary called "180" you can see more here: http://www.180movie.com/. And I've got a surprise in store for that. I would love if you could join me.

Here are the details:

What:
It's Time: Calvary Chapel Saving Grace Women's Conference

Location of the event:
Calvary Chapel Saving Grace
17451 Bastanchury Rd. Suite 203
Yorba Linda CA 92886

Day and Time:
Saturday, Sept 24, 2011
9am-8:30pm

To register send an email with your name to reserve your spot, to:
email@fishwithtrish.com
no later than Wednesday the 23rd of Sept at NOON. In the subject line type "Ladies Conference". You can say something as simple as, "I'd like to reserve my spot for the ladies conference on the 24th. My name is _______."

Cost:
$30.00
Ladies that send me an email and request to have their spot reserved can pay at the door, cost is $30. When you register via my email you will receive a free copy of Ray Comfort's 180 DVD!
You can pick this up at the Living Waters/Fish With Trish resource table on the day of the event (you will only receive this if you register via my email).

What you get:
Snacks in the AM, lunch, dinner and dessert. Yum! And...you will hear from 3 other wonderful speakers. There will be a time of fellowship and worship as well - which is better than any dessert. :-)

Hope you can come and spread the word. God bless you all!

Daniel 12:3

No comments: