Tuesday, January 6, 2015

An Open Door For The Biggest Question

Yesterday I ran a few errands with my friend, one of which was to get a welcome gift to take to her new neighbors. We picked up some chocolatey goodness from Trader Joe’s, added a Biggest Question DVD, a bow, and rang the doorbell. When they opened the door we were greeted by three of their five dogs, one of which is deaf and blind. The mom said she likes to introduce her dogs to all the neighbors, especially the deaf/blind one, in case they ever all get out. “Good idea”, my friend said.

About four hours later my friend texted me “Please pray. All three of my dogs just got out.” One of her dogs (Foster) knows how to open doors, and the front door was left unlocked and was now standing wide open. 

After a cold search in the dark, she texted me, “Found them. Thank you, thank you for praying. What a relief.” My friend plans to share this story with her neighbor, and to use it as an opportunity to ask her if she has had a chance to watch The Biggest Question. I’ll keep you posted.

And as far as if Foster opened the door... 





No comments: