Thursday, April 23, 2015

From the email bag


"Went to Chick-fil-A for a very late lunch and realized as I was sitting at the window paying that I hadn't handed out a single tract ALL DAY. Thinking quick, I decided to do some drive-thru evangelism. I usually plan when I'm going to do this so that I can listen to the person ordering behind me just to make sure their bill isn't more than I have on me. This time though, I just held my breath and asked, "how much is the guy behind me? I want to pay for him too."  I said a quick prayer while the guy checked. He smiled and said, "$1.94." Then he laughed as I exhaled in relief. 

I hope the guy behind me enjoyed reading the back of his Million Dollars while drinking his free tea."

Available at: www.store.livingwaters.com


Click here to watch my Evangelism Drive Thru Two Minute Tip video so you can try it too. And let me know how it goes!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWGUVTPbn6s


No comments: